Mr. Rajneesh Buragohain is currently working at Dell EMC, Ovens, Cork, Ireland as a Process Development Engineer (Global Operations). He graduated with a Masters in Mechanical Engineering (manufacturing, process and automation) from UCC in 2014.
Get in touch
Mr. Rajneesh writes
As a Process Development Engineer in Dell, EMC, my responsibilities include:
- Working closely with internal customers to support manufacturing operations.
- Identify and develop process improvement activities that improve quality, reduce cost and improve productivity.
- Support the development of the manufacturing of plant layout activities.
- Develop ergonomics aids and solutions as needed.
- Support and lead the development of: mechanical handling; capacity planning; modeling of output capabilities; standard time development.
- Process definition, documentation and support of steady state products.
- Support new product introductions.
- Participate in cross functional DFX activities.