An excellent opportunity for UCC students and graduates of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS), including Masters of Public Health, to interact with alumni and hear their experiences while studying and working at UCC.
Registration is required (free). The event is open to UCC students and alumni.
Please note: You will need to use an umail or gmail address for registration.
Date and Time
19 February, 2022
Irish Standard Time
The event will be held online on Google Meet. A meeting link will be sent to registered attendees before the event.
- Projita Sarkar : Data Warehouse Engineer at Deutsche Börse
- Karan Pant: Walsh Scholar, PhD at Teagasc, UL
- Milind Rokade: Subject Matter Expert at ProSys Containment & Sampling Technology
- Anbarasan Swaminathan : Developer at Compliance and Risks
- Nikhil Matta: Associate Scientist at PPD
- Mekha Ann Mathew: Marie-Curie ESR at Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences – University of Oxford